- I felt good interviewing my classmate. I believe that this interview has me more prepared for a real interview. Because I get to see other people reflections and how they think I did.
- I felt good while I was being interviewed by my classmate because I think that I did good when he asked me questions and I answered honestly and I felt pretty confident.
- I feel good about my responses I feel that they were good enough and I feel that I put them well into detail.
- Some advice that I would give some participating in the mock interview is that you should read over your responses so that you don’t mess up while trying to practice.
- I think this was a good class activity because this just gives us more practice to be able to walk into our real interview prepared.
- Something about myself that most people don’t know is that I’m very productive. What made me apply for this job is that I really love this place so I decided to apply. I am a hard worker and very productive. If something is my passion I’m going to do it to my best ability. I love nursing so that’s why I applied for this job.
1)What I learned from my presentation is that you need a lot of money for college. College is very expensive but it’s for a good cause.
2) I think I did good on my presentation. I used my information until my full potential.
3) I could of tried to practice my presentation so that I could of had the words down. And I would of had transitions on my slides.
4) What I would of done differently is have more information. I would of had more pictures that I did.
5) I wish I would have put more information on my slides. If I could present my presentation again I wouldn’t look at the board as much as I did. Now that I have reflected on my presentation, I will use on the information and things that I have learned from doing this presentation and put it all into my next presentation.